Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Statement of Belief and Faith
Our Mission is twofold: To reach the lost both at home and around the world, and to increase Christians’ spiritual growth by:
- Evangelizing, baptizing, and disciplining of all age groups with specific emphasis on children, youth, and young adults
- Teaching, participating in, praying for, and giving to missions
- Living lives transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit
- Worship with an emphasis on prayer, praise, and proclamation of the Gospel
- Sharing the Fruits of the Spirit with one another
- Equipping the membership for ministry and cooperating with other churches of like faith who are also part of the body of Christ
We have adopted the Baptist Faith and message as our Articles of Faith as adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 1963.
Clarkesville Baptist is also affiliated with the Habersham Baptist Association, the Georgia Baptist Convention, and the Southern Baptist Convention in matters pertaining to the furtherance of Christ’s Kingdom.